This summer National Parks in the UK are celebrating the 60th anniversary of the legislation that created them – the Access to the Countryside Act 1949 – by encouraging people to visit all 14 of them. [Read more…]
Many of the walks featured in this section are deemed to be inclusive and in some cases accessible by wheelchair and those with youngsters in push chairs.
Walks are often shorter and less strenuous, featuring circular routes and access to facilities.
The information used is taken from the relevant local authority and is deemed to be accurate at the time of going to press.
We would like to hear from you;
- Let us know if you have a favourite walk which is accessible to all.
- Send us your pictures for your walk.
- Send us your video. (Via Youtube, about 1 – 3 minutes long).
- Tell us if you would like us to feature an area of interest.
- Share you walk experiences with others.
Just use the comments section at the end of the post to contact us.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites.